[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: NetBSD 5.0.1 Support for the TS7200
Also, there are some additional config files to change if you have the 16mb
flash version. Here's what I remember doing to create
- cp -Rf TS7200_flash_0x60660000 TS7200_flash_0x60e60000 and modify Makefile
RELOC= 0x60e60000 and ldscript.
- Add SUBDIR to /usr/src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/gzboot/Makefile.
- Add gzboot_TS7200_0x60e60000.bin to
- Modify /usr/src/distrib/evbarm/gzboot/gzimg/Makefile targets to RELOC_ADDR
0x60e60000 for TS7200.
- Build tools, kernel, and distribution.
- From /usr/src/distrib/evbarm/gzboot/gzimg: make
- Find gzimg_TS7200_wd0_flash_0x60e60000 located in
- Generally, follow the instructions in the evbarm ports install under
Preparation for the Technologic Systems TS-7200, replacing 0x60660000 with
From: "Ken Hornstein" <kenh%pobox.com@localhost>
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 05:50
Subject: Re: NetBSD 5.0.1 Support for the TS7200
Has anyone been able to get 5.0.1 installed and running on the TS7200.
Yes. You need to trim the kernel config file (and, occasionally I get
a panic on startup, which seems to be something related to VM issues;
I haven't debugged it enough yet to know for sure).
Basically, you need to cut out a lot of crap from the kernel config file
and rebuild; the necessary changes are committed to the HEAD, but I didn't
have my shit together enough to request a pullup to 5.0.1.
If building a new kernel is beyond you, let me know and I can build you a
new running kernel and INSTALL image.
Main Index |
Thread Index |