Gumstix porting finished

Hi! all,

My Gumstix porting just finish.  (basex, connex, verdex and verdex-pro)

Please construct the kernel including malo(4) if you are using Wifi.  This
module is wired on expansion board, and after it boots, malo(4) can use
drvctl(8) because the firmware is necessary.

  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2009/12/06/msg000864.html

Please use btattach(8) if you use Bluetooth.  Verdex and old basix and
connex are connected with BTUART.  However, a part of basix and connex
are connected with HWUART.  The first Ericsson module, next Infineon
SingleStone module, recently UniStone was connected.  'ericsson' and
'unistone' can change the speed by btattach(8).  If the speed is not
changed, it is possibly to specify 'btuart'.

Last, comment-out options FFUARTCONSOLE, FFUARTCONSOLE and BT/HWUARTCONSOLE
if you want to use the console of LCD.  I was able to use it with ukbd(4).

Thanks,
--
kiyohara
  I will schedule to support the Overo at next year.  ;-)