Re: Code in sys/arch/*arm

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Robert Swindells
<rjs%fdy2.demon.co.uk@localhost> wrote:

> Masao Uebayashi wrote:
>>I'm a new comer to sys/arch/arm.  I'm pretty much disappointed about
>>these huge code duplication.  I'm very curious how other people are
> feeling.

I agree with Masao. There is a lot of redundancy in the arm tree. (I
would add  hpcarm, zaurus and evbarm to the "list" but thats another
thread).

> What code do you consider could be shared ?

NetBSD the "portable os" should find a way to deal with arm's birth
control problems. Creating a directory for each SoC instance is not
the way to go.

Luasi