Digital DNARD "Shark" network computer for sale

At the risk of being in bad form because this is not a technical
topic--though perhaps still of interest to the NetBSD arm developer
community because these are uncommon systems--I want to mention that
I'm selling my Shark computer.  It's been stuck neglected in a dark
corner of a closet for the past several years. Certainly someone else
can put it to much better and more productive use.