[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
NSLU2 seems to work again, no more checksum weirdness
Hello all. A few of us were having problems with the NSLU2 back in about March.
The problems were related to checksums returning different results on
the same files, and some other seemingly CPU related problems.
I checked out current a few days ago and finally got it built. I had
to change this file:
I made it look like this:
# $NetBSD: ad.armeb,v 1.4 2009/02/14 22:46:05 abs Exp $
# The armeb MACHINE_ARCH never existed in NetBSD as a.out, so we
# skip the old a.out compatibility tools.
I'm going to open a pr on this at some point.
The error I was getting before changing this file is described here:
So anyways, so far so good. md5 checksums on the pkgsrc.tar.gz file
are consistent and correct, and I was able to do "make extract" for
perl5, which was always failing.
I'm hoping to try netbsd-5 soon.
Main Index |
Thread Index |