Re: Bootstrapping gumstix?

Hi,

First of all, what do you have gumstix?  current source code supports
to basix and connex.  If you have verdex or verdex-pro then require this
patchs.

 ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kiyohara/gumstix/

 more latest patch is '*-20090221.diff'.
 It tested current source tree at 20090221.

I'll apply those diffs and test tomorrow. I have the verdex-pro.

Are these patches just waiting for testing before being committed, or is there another reason they aren't committed yet?

Thanks,
John Klos