Re: question on binary emulation of linux on netbsd/arm ports

Salut, Jason,

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:34:59 -0800, Jason Thorpe wrote:
> While there is not a "Mac OS X/arm" there is certainly an "OS
> X/arm". It's the OS that runs on the iPhone / iPod Touch.

Oh dear. Actually, the OS is called MacOS an the version is 10, or "X"
in roman numbers. And MacOS for the iPhone is still MacOS.

But yes, no COMPAT_LINUX or COMPAT_DARWIN for arm I'm afraid. Though
even if there was, the Cocoa apps still wouldn't run.