loadable modules almost work now

Looks like my hacks have worked, at least to some degree and so I have filed PR port-arm32/40309 with my patches.

Modules loading still doesn't work, but at least nothing panics now. When I try loading a module, I just get a whole pile of this message

        WARNING: linker error: symbol `...' not found

This might be related to a problem I had with DDB in -current that I didn't have in 5.0 where DDB has no symbolic information available to it.

Cheers,
Lloyd