Re: NetBSD 4.0.1 install on TS-7200

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 08:16:02PM -0500, Ken Hornstein wrote:
> This makes me wonder three things:
> 1) Did anyone happen to test the install kernel for the TS7200?  (I know that
>    might be difficult if you don't have the hardware)
> 2) Does the install kernel work for anyone else?

> 3) How was this ever built?  (Seems like the problem is the -v flag to
>    mdsetimage; that could very well be a MacOS-specific problem.  I'll
>    look into that further).

This is a OSX specific problem and I think has been fixed in the 5.0 branch
as well as -current.  Ok, maybe worked around, but I recall discussion of
this on a more generic list (current-users?  tech-kern?).

  Time is an illusion; lunchtime, doubly so.     |/\/\|           Rafal Boni
                   -- Ford Prefect               |\/\/|