Re: [ARM32] Possible PMAP_KMPAGE = 0 produces lock collision

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 7:51 PM, Matt Thomas <matt%3am-software.com@localhost>
wrote:
> you have the updated arm/include/arm32/pmap.h which defines PMAP_KMPAGE?
> If it's not defined, the kernel will definitely panic.
I have unmodified pmap.h from NetBSD current. That file not includes
this constant at all.
Therefore it's obvious bug in the pmap.h.

> Does the kernel work if LOCKDEBUG isn't set?
Why is it relate? If you can't use kernel w/ LOCKDEBUG, you can't rely
on that code.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko