AAPCS compatibility

I was wondering if anyone has tracked how close our ARM ABI is to AAPCS?

My reason for thinking about it is that should we shift to a 64bit
time_t it would probably cause a libc major version bump, so it would
seem sensible to do any other ABI changes then.

The latest AAPCS is available from:
(actually searching on infocenter.arm.com for ABI and r2.06 turns up the
relevant docs covering elf and dwarf etc)

Looking through the AAPCS the only obvious difference is that size_t
should is unsigned int in AAPCS, we say unsigned long int.

I believe that someone with more knowledge of the compiler would be able
to say how close we actually are.

I thought I'd raise this in case others hadn't noticed the time_t branch.