Subject: Sony Clie PEG-NX70V
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: elijah rutschman <elijahr@gmail.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 04/08/2007 19:55:10
------=_Part_25317_26218764.1176080110325

Hello all,

I recently got ahold of a Sony Clie PEG-NX70V (runs Palm OS v5).  The
processor in this device is a 200Mhz Intel XScale PXA250.  I wanted to see
if I could get NetBSD running on it, but I'm not sure where to start;  has
anyone toyed with this idea? What kind of information would I need
to port NetBSD to the Clie?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Elijah

------=_Part_25317_26218764.1176080110325

Hello all,<br><br>I recently got&nbsp;ahold&nbsp;of a Sony Clie PEG-NX70V (runs Palm OS v5). &nbsp;The processor in this device is&nbsp;a&nbsp;200Mhz&nbsp;Intel XScale PXA250. &nbsp;I wanted to see if I could get NetBSD running on it, but I&#39;m not sure where to start; &nbsp;has anyone toyed with this idea? What kind of information would I need to&nbsp;port&nbsp;NetBSD&nbsp;to&nbsp;the&nbsp;Clie?&nbsp;&nbsp;Any advice&nbsp;would&nbsp;be&nbsp;greatly&nbsp;appreciated.

------=_Part_25317_26218764.1176080110325--