Subject: Re: Debugging / SPL-levels / AT91RM9200 success
To: None <sami.kantoluoto@embedtronics.fi>
From: M. Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 03/06/2007 14:53:32
In message: <20070306214813.GN20196@embedtronics.fi>
            Sami Kantoluoto <sami.kantoluoto@embedtronics.fi> writes:
: On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 02:03:48PM -0700, M. Warner Losh wrote:
: > In message: <20070306172700.GL20196@embedtronics.fi>
: >             Sami Kantoluoto <sami.kantoluoto@embedtronics.fi> writes:
: >
: > : I'll take a look of FreeBSD's port.
: >
: > FreeBSD's port doesn't do CF cards right now.  It does a lot of other
: > things.  Also, since FreeBSD doesn't have spl anymore, I'm not sure
: > how helpful it would be.  That part of the systems have been diverging
: > for a while now...
:
: Ah, ok (I was thinking about spl stuff).

There's lots of other cool stuff, but no spl goodness.  I need to
merge the latest stuff from work back...

: > FreeBSD, and so far it hasn't been too bad.  A lot easier than trying
: > to bring up the AVR32 board I have...
:
: Yes, writing whole architechture support must be much harder..

Just a bit.  Esp since you need special toolchains that haven't been
integrated back into the FSF sources.

Warner