Subject: ARM923EJS, which platform is this? ARM 7000 handheld compatible?
To: None <port-arm@NetBSD.org>
From: Nicola Liquori <n.liquori@dnsee.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 01/10/2007 23:32:56
Hello staff,

first, netbsd is a very great work. Thank you, I couldn't live
without it :)
So, NetBSD makes me curious on my wireless broadband router....and
I've discovered these specs:

	180 MHz ARM923EJS-based processor
	 16 KB of I-Cache and 8 KB of D-Cache
	 5 integrated Ethernet ports with Auto MDIX support
	 PCI interface
	 Supports up to 16 MB of Flash and 64 MB of SDRAM
	 Embedded UART interface for external modem applications

I've downloaded also the GPL firmware from vendor's site, but it
contains a linux kernel and some other stuff.
I would try to install NetBSD.

Which platform fit bests to my router? Any ideas? I'm a unix/bsd
system administrator so feel free to talk about technical stuff ;)
The least but not the last, cpu is CX86202 from conexant.
Router is SITECOM WL-143.

Thank you for your help !

Regards
Nicola Liquori