Subject: Re: NetBSD/zaurus port status?
To: Jesse Scott <>
From: Jaime Fournier <>
List: port-arm
Date: 12/24/2006 13:02:38
Right now is up.
We have created the mailing list, and this weekend I will be
sending the announcement as well as updating the primary ports page to
include a link to Zaurus page.

Compile wise Zaurus is there, and should cross compile easily.
The above web page includes what is currently supported and what is not.
I am working on the initial draft of the installation howto.
Since sysinst is not yet ported the installation procedure will require a
little more work.

-Jaime Fournier