Subject: Patch: Generic TODR for ARM ports
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org, port-evbarm@netbsd.org,>
From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 09/16/2006 22:09:17
I've created a patch which converts the remaining ARM ports over to
generic todr.  (evbarm and hpcarm).

As part of this code, I removed the conditional check in common ARM code
for this conversion -- since this converts the remaining ports, it is
reasonable to unidef the code.

I do not have any ARM equipment.  However the change was largely
"mechanical", and it should be safe.  I've test compiled all the hpcarm
kernels, and I'm compiling most of the evbarm kernels as I write this.
I don't expect any problems.

I'd appreciate it if folks could review and test these changes, and if
the relevant port-masters or responsible parties can indicate to me when
it is safe to commit the changes.

The patch itself is located at
ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/gdamore/arm-todr.diff

Enjoy!

General Dynamics C4 Systems
http://www.tadpolecomputer.com/
Phone: 951 325-2134  Fax: 951 325-2191