Subject: Re: Low Power Arm Board
To: Jesse Off <joff@embeddedARM.com>
From: Tom Hansen <tomviolin@fastmail.fm>
List: port-arm
Date: 09/16/2006 12:17:05
Do you have the NetBSD stuff for the 7260 on the FTP site someplace?

I tried using the 7200 stuff on the 7260 and it obviously didn't work,
apparently because the kernel lives in a different spot in flash.  So, I
tried rebuilding a kernel from the source, replacing 0x60660000 with
0x61d44000 (or whatever the address of the kernel in flash is for the
7260) and that didn't work either.

So, if you've done this already, we'd love to try it out on our 7260s.

-Tom