Subject: Re: Low Power Arm Board
To: Brian Rose <lists@brianrose.net>
From: Jesse Off <joff@embeddedARM.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 09/16/2006 08:04:56
The board my company manufacturers is the TS-7260 and meets all of your
requirements.

If you want to order one the boots NetBSD by default, just say so when you
order.  We have SD cards containing a port I did for it.  (Source code to
UART and SD slot are not currently in the NetBSD CVS yet though)

http://www.embeddedarm.com/epc/ts7260-spec-h.htm

//Jesse Off