Subject: footbridge doco?
To: None <>
From: Garrett D'Amore <>
List: port-arm
Date: 09/10/2006 14:56:07
Looking for Intel footbridge docs (21285), I can't find any on-line.
All the old links I could find seemed "dead".  I'd appreciate it if
anyone else has a copy of docs that they can share -- maybe I'll convert
the footbridge, and hopefully we can convert a bunch of ARM ports that way.

FWIW, I've made some changes to 80321 that I _hope_ will work for adding
timecounter support.  I've not tested it yet.

If you have an 80321, let me know and I'll send you diffs.

General Dynamics C4 Systems
Phone: 951 325-2134  Fax: 951 325-2191