Subject: Re: common com(4) framework
To: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
From: Jesse Off <joff@embeddedARM.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 06/15/2006 11:49:26
I've actually just been tasked with writing a NetBSD driver for some serial
ports we implemented in the FPGAs of the Technologic Systems TS-7260 and
TS-7300 ARM boards.  Does your changes only apply to 16550 UARTs or serial
drivers in general?   If it applys to more than just 16550's, I would be
interested in learning more about this work.  Has any documentation/manpage
been written?

//Jesse Off