Subject: Review request: pmap_devmap for hpcarm
To: None <port-arm@NetBSD.org>
From: Peter Postma <peter@pointless.nl>
List: port-arm
Date: 04/08/2006 14:45:30
Hi all,

I'd like to ask if someone can review this patch for hpcarm.
It changes hpcarm to make use of pmap_devmap, so that it doesn't use
virtual addresses anymore in the configuration. It also adds an
implementation for sa11x0_bs_unmap().

There's one thing I'm not sure about and that's the pmap_map_entry()
call which is changed to pmap_map_chunk() in pmap_devmap_bootstrap.
I can't tell if this is good or bad since I've not much clue about pmap.

Testing seems to be fine, I can successfully boot a jornada 720
via serial console.

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/peter/devmap.diff

[please CC me replies, I'm not subscribed to this list]

Thanks,
--
Peter Postma