Subject: Want a Digital DNARD ("Shark")?
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Froehlich <phf@cs.jhu.edu>
List: port-arm
Date: 01/31/2006 19:30:19
Dear all,

I'll be getting several "Shark" network computers from an anonymous
donor sometime in the next two weeks. Many of these will go to students
of mine who expressed an interest in playing with them, but I have one
reserved for someone with concrete plans to work on the NetBSD/shark
port or other ARM-related NetBSD ports.

So if *you* have definite plans and if *you* want the Shark (which
includes power supply and cables AFAIK), please send me an email. You'd
have to pay for packing materials and shipping from Baltimore, MD to
your location, but otherwise there are no costs.

Cheers,
Peter

PS: If you read this email sometime after March 2006: No, there are no
more Sharks left. No, I don't want to get rid of the two machines I
have.
--
Peter H. Froehlich <><><><><><> http://www.cs.jhu.edu/~phf/