Subject: Digital DNARD Install...
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Peter_Fr=F6hlich?= <phf@cs.jhu.edu>
List: port-arm
Date: 01/26/2006 16:59:23
Dear all,

Somewhat unexpectedly, I may be able to get my hands on a Digital DNARD
soon. I am running a course on compilers, and I already have a Cobalt
Qube running NetBSD as the MIPS platform. The shark is supposed to be
my second platform, for more adventurous students. :-)

That said, I am not sure (a) what the latest stable version of NetBSD
to run on the thing is and (b) what the tricky bits about the install
are. I am used to the "Restore CD" approach the Qube follows, but I
gather a shark install is a little more involved?

Any pointers/hints/comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Peter
--
Peter H. Froehlich <><><><><><> http://www.cs.jhu.edu/~phf/