Subject: Fwd: epe0: xxxx rx misses on a TS7200
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Christos Eleftheriadis <christos.eleftheriadis@gmail.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 11/21/2005 13:43:49
Thanks Martin,

> Without a message?

I can not say clearly that. I use the the console occasionnaly.
I am running netbsd on a notebook and I _do_ have connected the serial
port to the console of the TS7200.The SBC is running 24/7 but not the noteb=
ook.
Also, sending a BREAK with minicom the SBC goes into the debugger..

To be honest last week I left the notebook also running 24/7 and I did
not noticed any hang until this morning where I had to shut down the
notebook..

I will disconnect the serial cable and see how it will go this week.

Thanks again
Christos