Subject: ConfirmSystem: [[54386f807678bcc9]]
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: port-arm
Date: 10/15/2005 00:51:22

Hello, and thank you for your message.

You have sent a message to an email address at ICANN.  Unfortunately, we
collect a tremendous amount of spam, and we have been forced to
implement protective measures.  In order to process your message we need
to confirm that it came from a real email address.  To confirm your
message, you can either:

    The "Re: " added by many mail clients is OK, but please note
    that this method is *not* foolproof.
  2) Visit the URL
If you want to be very sure that your message gets through, do both steps
above -- it does no harm to confirm more than once.

For your reference, the subject of the message you sent was:

and it arrived at ICANN approximately Sat Oct 15 00:51:22 2005.

Thank you for your interest in ICANN

ConfirmSystem: [[54386f807678bcc9]]