Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: port-arm
Date: 07/05/2005 00:35:05

This e-mail, in its original form, contained one or more attached files that were infected with a virus, worm, or other type of security threat. This e-mail was sent from a Road Runner IP address. As part of our continuing initiative to stop the spread of malicious viruses, Road Runner scans all outbound e-mail attachments. If a virus, worm, or other security threat is found, Road Runner cleans or deletes the infected attachments as necessary, but continues to send the original message content to the recipient. Further information on this initiative can be found at
Please be advised that Road Runner does not contact the original sender of the e-mail as part of the scanning process. Road Runner recommends that if the sender is known to you, you contact them directly and advise them of their issue. If you do not know the sender, we advise you to forward this message in its entirety (including full headers) to the Road Runner Abuse Department, at

Dear user of,

Your account was used to send a huge amount of junk email during this week.
We suspect that your computer was compromised and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instruction in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
The support team.