Subject: PXA-270 support?
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@dokein.co.uk>
List: port-arm
Date: 05/24/2005 23:27:18
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is working on pxa-270 support?  The reason I'm asking is that I'm considering porting NetBSD onto my Zaurus c3000, which runs on a pxa-270, and is currently running linux (which does work and do the job, but feels disloyal...)

I'm guessing the sensible thing to do is look at the OpenBSD code, and pull in their updates to the NetBSD code for the pxa2x0 chips.

I would note that this is something I'm planning to look into later in the year, not right now.  (actually I'm hoping to start to find more time for NetBSD hacking than Ive had in a while)

Thanks,
Chris