Subject: netBSD support Integrator/CP
To: None <>
From: =?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCSFNETRsoQiAbJEI+PTtSGyhC?= <>
List: port-arm
Date: 04/05/2005 02:28:56

Does netBSD support Integrator/CP + CM920T ?

I found the description about Integrator/AP from the following pages.
ARM, Ltd. Integrator
The Integrator/AP is an ATX form-factor board that is used for develoment
of ARM
processor-based designs. It supports up to four processors on plug-in core
modules, and
provides clocks, a bus interface, and interrupt support. The Integrator/AP
also supports logic
modules which provide additional peripherals, and can accomodate up to
three PCI expansion
cards. The Integrator/AP can also be inserted into a CompactPCI backplane.

Support for the Integrator was written by Richard Earnshaw, and contributed
by ARM, Ltd.

PrimeCell PL010 UARTs in the System Controller FPGA (plcom)
PrimeCell PL030 Real-time Clock in the System Controller FPGA (plrtc)
Other devices inserted into the PCI expansion slots
However, I was not able to find whether Integrator/CP would support

Thank you very much in advance.

MSN Hotmailで開運メルウ髟阡札髭6柑蠅う踉斬施中