Subject: Re: issues with KGDB and ARM
To: Hiroyuki Bessho <>
From: Karl Janmar <>
List: port-arm
Date: 03/29/2005 23:25:44

I have double checked now, I don't have DDB defined, and I think I can
trace the whole path to where
KERNEL_BREAKPOINT is incorrectly written.

sys/kern/kgdb_stub.c:kgdb_trap() ---->
sys/ddb/db_run.c:db_set_single_step() ---->

hmm...  I don't see where the DDB define matter anyway, since the
BKPT_SET() macro is always using KERNEL_BREAKPOINT that is define
without any ifdefs that changed depending on debugging method?