Subject: Re: NetBSD support PXA255?
To: Keichii Moto <keichiitoyota@yahoo.com>
From: Ian Zagorskih <ianzag@megasignal.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 03/11/2005 11:20:53
Keichii Moto wrote:
>>most likely lubbock_machdep.c only. Just create a
>>seperate directory that is a sibling to lubbock in
>>the
>>src tree, and see if you can load it or not -and
>>what
>>problems you have. At the very least, you need to be
>>sure that ffuart settings are correct, so that your
>>startup code can print something. BTW -what is the
>>vendor name of the board which you are trying to
>>bringup?
>

> Thanks for your tips, it does help me a lot.
> I have two machines: one is CompuLab SB-ATX-X255,
> and the other one is Triton.
> It's time to crack xxx_machdep.c for me ;)

Excellent! I have CompuLab ARMCORE based on PXA255 on my table natively
running Linux. I have tried to push NetBSD on this stone but had
problems  with original CompuLab's boot loader (not enough of docs for
me) so i temporary stopped my investigations. If you'll have success or
need additional testing of NetBSD on CompuLab's machines i'm ready to
assist.

// wbr