Subject: Re: -pmap initlialization
To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha@netbsd.org>
From: Kamal R. Prasad <kamalpr@yahoo.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 01/09/2005 22:57:28
I found out the problem. It was a result of difference
in address range for I/O peripherals between lubbock
and my vendor-specific board. There is at least one
invalid comment in lubbock_machdep.c
         * The first level page table is at
0xa0004000.  There are also
         * 2 second-level tables at 0xa0008000 and
0xa0008400.
The first level page table is at 0xa01fc000 (just 16K
short of where the kernel is loaded aka 0xa0200000).

I may have some suggestions on improving the code
-depending on how interested the powers-that-be are in
checking in my suggestions.

regards
-kamal