Subject: port windows CE code onto netbsd
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Kamal R. Prasad <kamalp@kprasad.org>
List: port-arm
Date: 11/02/2004 23:41:04
Hello,

 I have a 3rd party hardware connecting to an X scale hw through a usb port.
The hw comes with winCE static libraries in binary form compiled for ARM.
[They have src code for the driver to talk to the 3rd party hw which I
should be able to port to netbsd.] I want to skip using windows CE and
install netbsd instead on the Xscale hardware. But I am not sure if I
can somehow(??) run the winCE binaries on netbsd once it has been ported
to Xscale.

Can someone give me a clue if what Im attempting is feasible and how to
go about doing it?

thanks
-kamal