Subject: Re: Updating Shark to current/2.0
To: None <port-arm@NetBSD.org>
From: Hal Murray <hmurray@suespammers.org>
List: port-arm
Date: 06/12/2004 19:10:49
>  	I'd pull down a 2.0_BETA set from releng.netbsd.org
> ftp://releng.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-2-0/200405310000/shark/

Thanks.  That's what I was looking for.  Is there an obvious link from the
main web pages that I missed?

I tried the bits from 200406060000
There is also a 200406120000, but it only goes up to atari.  (I assume
something died.)

The generic kernel doesn't get off the ground.  Firmware says "Data Abort"
before the screen switches to the NetBSD booting messages.

I also tried the kernel from 200405310000 but that didn't change anything.

netbsd-INSTALL (from 200406060000) boots.  I couldn't get the network to
work.  (which was the symptom of the kernel I built)

I'm working with a Rev4 Shark.  I can try a Rev5.  I don't think the network
area changed.