Subject: Re: trying to boot on ADI coyote
To: Franck Baudin <franck.baudin@6wind.com>
From: Steve Woodford <scw@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm
Date: 12/16/2003 14:10:42
On Tuesday 16 December 2003 2:00 pm, Franck Baudin wrote:

>     Raw file loaded 0x00200000-0x004b3cd3, assumed entry at
> 0x00200000 RedBoot> go
>     [ the card doesn't respond anymore ...]
>
> Perhaps should I try to reconfigure redboot to alias memory at
> 0x10000000 ?

Before you do that, there's just one more thing which just occurred to
me. Since you seem to be using the existing IXDP425 port as a starting
point, have you altered CONUNIT in the config file to match the Coyote?

IXDP425's console is on UART 0, while the Coyote's console is on UART 1.
Editing the config file to read "CONUNIT=1" will do the right thing.

You seem to have everything else pretty much sorted.

Cheers, Steve