Subject: DNARD shark
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
List: port-arm
Date: 11/29/2003 12:16:32
(please cc any replies to me, as I am not on this list)

Does anybody know where I might be able to get a shark? They seem to be
really slick boxes to run NetBSD on, but by everything I can find, everyone
who has one plans on keeping it (which I can understand.)

I would like to add one to my collection of non-x86 NetBSD boxes (which
currently only consists of an AlphaStation 600 5/266 and an Ultra5), but
can't find them anywhere. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Sean

--
/~\ The ASCII