Subject: Removal of FPA support from and libc (was: Re: CVS commit: src/sys/arch/arm/include)
To: None <port-arm@NetBSD.org>
From: Klaus Klein <kleink@reziprozitaet.de>
List: port-arm
Date: 10/27/2003 18:59:02
Hi folks,

I don't care too much about other FPA support code that may be around (I'd
rather leave that for someone else to handle) but it seems reasonable to
get rid of the definitions in <arm/ieee.h> and the support in libc (which
would make the port switch over to using some MI files).  Are there any
reasons not to, at this point?

- Klaus