Subject: Re: /bin/sh (?) problem on md-root on ZAO425
To: Shoichi Miyake <smi@sm.sony.co.jp>
From: Steve Woodford <scw@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm
Date: 08/15/2003 12:19:48
On Fri, 15 Aug 2003, Shoichi Miyake wrote:

> I think there's someting wrong in src/lib/libc/arch/arm/string/*.S,
> correct ?
> But I cannot assert, as I'm not familiar with arm assembly language...
> I wonder somebody arm expert could examine them...

I looked at memcpy.S when you first reported this problem (I have an
IXP425-based board which I'm very slowly working on) and concluded that it
was broken for big-endian mode. I just forgot to reply to your earlier
email ;-).

memcpy.S and friends need to be re-visited for Xscale anyway, which I'm
planning to do RSN.

Cheers, Steve