Subject: Re: PXA250 support
To: Richard Jones <rjones@enea.com>
From: Hiroyuki Bessho <bsh@grotto.jp>
List: port-arm
Date: 12/20/2002 13:59:09
Hi,

"Richard Jones" <rjones@enea.com> writes:

> Hello,
> Sorry to barge in here - just got on the mailing list.
>
> I've been looking for PXA250 support and below is the latest reference
> I can find in the port-arm index.
> I have 1.6 but am having trouble finding support for the PXA (yes, I admit,
> I'm a bit of a newbie to NetBSD).  I guess that as much of the IO on the PXA
> is
> similar to the StrongARM, most of the code is shared.  However, there is
> very little mention of PXA250 elsewhere.
> Did this update make it to the general release?
>
> If not, I would be interested to check out any pre-release.
> I am working on a couple of Lubbock derivatives, that run WinCE currently.

  Intel PXA2XX support is in -current, except for built-in UART
driver, and not in 1.6 branch.  A patch for com driver is available at
ftp://iwashi.grotto.jp/pub/netbsd-lubbock/20021220/

  Codes for Lubbock are not yet committed to the tree, and also
available at the same place.  They are diffs to -current as of
Dec. 20th. I'm afraid I won't have a time to clean up and commit them
until new year vacation.

  Currently I don't have a plan to back-port PXA2XX support to 1.6
release tree.

--
bsh.