Subject: FS: StrongArm EBSA-285 PCI evaluation board and PCI backplane
To: None <port-cats@netbsd.org, port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Ben Myers <ben_myers@charter.net>
List: port-arm
Date: 10/31/2002 18:08:06
I have a StrongArm EBSA-285 PCI evaluation board and PCI backplane,
originally made by DEC, now by Intel.  The eval board has one 16x64 128MB
PC66 DIMM, known to be compatible with it.  The PCI eval board requires an
AT or baby-AT power supply.

The whole package was pulled from a pretty mangy baby-AT desktop case used
in an engineering lab.  It's all yours for $60 + exact shipping and 30-day
warranty.  If you are nearby or want to incur the expense of shipping a
respectable looking baby-AT mid-tower case, I can also provide one at a
modest price.

MC, VISA, AMEX, PayPal, other forms easily converted into cold hard
cash.  Thanks much... Ben

Ben Myers
Spirit of Performance, Inc.
73 Westcott Road