Subject: Surface-mounted StrongARM processors
To: None <port-cats@netbsd.org, port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Ben Myers <ben_myers@charter.net>
List: port-arm
Date: 09/14/2002 22:16:34
I am brokering a bunch of boards from a now bankrupt communications company,
Ennovate Networks.  The boards are mounted in a proprietary Ennovate chassis.
I'm not sure what the hardware interface is, perhaps VME bus?  Several thousand
of the boards have StrongArm processors surface-mounted on them.  Does anybody
on this mailing list know of someone who would de-manufacture and re-use the
StrongArm processors?  FWIW, the boards all have socketed Atmel AT49F040 4Mbit
5v flash chips on them, too.  Let me know.  Thanks much... Ben Myers

Thanks much... Ben

Ben Myers
Spirit of Performance, Inc.
73 Westcott Road