Subject: FS: Available ChalTech CATS 233MHz StrongARM motherboards or
To: None <port-cats@netbsd.org, port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Ben Myers <ben_myers@charter.net>
List: port-arm
Date: 08/22/2002 16:13:17
I have four systems each with ChalTech CATS 233MHz StrongARM motherboards,
64MB or 128MB memory, PCI network card, S3 PCI graphics card, 6-8 GB IDE
disk drive, IDE/ATAPI CD-ROM drive.  The CATS board is a standard full-size
ATX form factor motherboard. It can serve either as a useful desktop
computer, or as a prototyping system for embedded systems
requirements.  See http://www.chaltech.com/products.php for more information.

Three of the systems boot NetBSD in some configuration.  The fourth seems
to want memory to be able to boot, and I still have to find memory that
meets the requirements.

If you are interested in one or more of :

1. motherboard,
2. motherboard with hard disk,
3. motherboard with hard disk and video/network card
4. complete system,

RSVP with a fair offer.  I realize that shipping an entire system chassis
outside the US may be prohibitively expensive.  It may be much less
expensive for you to buy components, and install in a chassis you acquire
there along with the other bits needed to make a complete system.  If you
buy just the motherboard, yes, the memory is included.  I am open to any
creative suggestion that fits your needs and makes me a few dollars.

Thanks much... Ben

Ben Myers
Spirit of Performance, Inc.
73 Westcott Road