Subject: FS: Available ChalTech CATS 233MHz StrongARM motherboards or
To: None <,>
From: Ben Myers <>
List: port-arm
Date: 08/22/2002 16:13:17
I have four systems each with ChalTech CATS 233MHz StrongARM motherboards,
64MB or 128MB memory, PCI network card, S3 PCI graphics card, 6-8 GB IDE
disk drive, IDE/ATAPI CD-ROM drive.  The CATS board is a standard full-size
ATX form factor motherboard. It can serve either as a useful desktop
computer, or as a prototyping system for embedded systems
requirements.  See for more information.

Three of the systems boot NetBSD in some configuration.  The fourth seems
to want memory to be able to boot, and I still have to find memory that
meets the requirements.

If you are interested in one or more of :

1. motherboard,
2. motherboard with hard disk,
3. motherboard with hard disk and video/network card
4. complete system,

RSVP with a fair offer.  I realize that shipping an entire system chassis
outside the US may be prohibitively expensive.  It may be much less
expensive for you to buy components, and install in a chassis you acquire
there along with the other bits needed to make a complete system.  If you
buy just the motherboard, yes, the memory is included.  I am open to any
creative suggestion that fits your needs and makes me a few dollars.

Thanks much... Ben

Ben Myers
Spirit of Performance, Inc.
73 Westcott Road