To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Ball <ball@cyberspace.org>
List: port-arm
Date: 07/11/2002 21:00:08
Hello Jason,

  JRT> "/arm32" is also gone.

It's still listed on the NetBSD home page, but I see that
CATS and Shark are also listed separately, so /arm32 is
probably headed the way of /arm26.

  JRT> Don't forget /cats, /netwinder, and /shark.

I'd given serious thought to ordering a CATS board, but the
applications I had in mind could be met by something smaller
and more simple.  I could make use of some Netwinder boards
if I could get my paws on them.

For some projects I would need a board that I can buy off
the shelf today in small batch quantities.  It's nice that I
have a choice of vendors, but not all of them support
NetBSD.  I wish I knew enough to add support for the boards
best suited to my needs :-/

Regards,
  - Andy Ball.