Subject: Serious Builders...USE 3-D Virtual Reality to Pre-Sell Homes/Condos Faster...See Images
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Alykhan Dhanani <magellanconcepts@yahoo.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 07/08/2002 22:11:29
Dear Serious Home Builder or developer,

WE BRING YOUR BLUEPRINTS TO LIFE...Virtual Reality 3-D to assist in your
pre-sales and marketing...Our images speak for themselves. As a builder
you are well aware of how difficult it is to sell something that does not
exist, especially with hard to read 2-D blueprints and low quality hand
painted renditions. Finally an answer to your problems. We specialize in
Photo-Realistic Virtual Reality Computer Generated Images. All of our
programs are created directly from your blueprints.

Must See Links
Below...Amazing Quality
Both interiors and exteriors...Screen captures from full animation videos

http://www.fly-through.com/living0000.jpg
http://www.fly-through.com/living0001.jpg
http://www.fly-through.com/living0002.jpg
http://www.fly-through.com/living0003.jpg
http://www.fly-through.com/crone.jpg
http://www.fly-through.com/ext-ph.jpg
http://www.fly-through.com/dining_final1.jpg
http://www.fly-through.com/dining_final2.jpg
http://www.fly-through.com/villadellago0004.jpg
http://www.fly-through.com/villadellago0000.jpg

Best of all we our company has put in place the infrastructure
to accommodate any type of builders budget.  It's worth your time to
send us a floorplan, site plan, or describe to us your 3-D rendering
project needs and let us give you a quote. If I can be of any assistance
for futher information or additional demonstrations, please do not
hesitate to contact me. We have several references both custom and
production builders around the nation.  Thank you for your time and I look
forward to hearing from you.

Kindest Regards,

Alykhan Dhanani
President