Subject: netwinder snapshots
To: None <port-arm@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chad Walters <>
List: port-arm
Date: 06/22/2002 02:03:28
Hi all, I've been looking out for any netwinder/netbsd related
information and I was really excited to see binary snapshots for
that port being made available at

Does this mean that there will be official support for the netwinder
port when 1.6 is released (and maybe a mailing list & docs =P )? I
want to try it out on my netwinder 2100 which is gathering dust at
the moment. My question is how do I go about installing NetBSD on it?
I found the most recent netwinder snapshot in this directory:
There are no files in the 'installation' though, how can I kick start
the installation process on it?