Subject: Re: full-feature libbfd
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org, port-arm32@netbsd.org, port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
List: port-arm
Date: 06/19/2002 02:07:03
>	there are a couple of things i'm not too sure about:
>	- gnu/dist/bfd/aout-arm.c and aout-arm32.c define conflicting
>	  symbols.  i've put some quickhack to workaround it, but it
>	  should be corrected in the right way before interfaces are made
>	  public.

	it seems that aout-arm32.c was locally generated in netbsd repository.
	arm32 port used (or uses?) aout-arm32.c instead of aout-arm.c.
	(see gnu/lib/libbfd/Makefile)
	i couldn't find cvs change history, as it have changed its location
	multiple times.

	does anyone remember how it was created, and why it had to be
	different from normal bfd?  if we need to pick one of them,
	which one should we pick?

itojun