Subject: Re: The ELF ABI issue
To: None <>
From: Ben Harris <>
List: port-arm
Date: 03/26/2002 16:06:24
On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, Richard Earnshaw wrote:

> Er, if:
> said:
> > This means not using packed-enums (I actually
> > 	  backed out the packed-enum change to the compiler a few minutes
> > 	  ago),
> isn't a fait accompli, I'd like to know what is.

That was basically becuase there turned out still to be show-stopping bugs
(but not compile-stopping bugs) in sunrpc and Kerberos.  Since Jason was
planning to suggest this, it seemed reasonable to let him back out my
changes until I had a chance to work out what was going on.

Portmaster, NetBSD/acorn26           <URL:>