Subject: Shark kernels no-longer boot
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha@arm.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 02/01/2002 11:02:52
Ok, so it's been a while since I tried to build a new kernel for my shark,
so I'm not entirely sure when this problem might have started to happen.

Shark kernels (arm32/conf/SHARK) are no-longer booting.  They get as far
as the probe for the FPA (they seem to do this even if FPA support is not
requested) and then hang when taking an undefined instruction trap.

Dose anyone have any idea what might have changed since the end of October
that might be responsible for this?  Quite a lot has changed since then,
so a binary search on the CVS changes might take me a while to nail down
the particular source of the problem.

R.