Subject: Re: Non "new-toolchain" platforms
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm
Date: 01/28/2002 21:42:27
--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 04:57:17PM -0800, Jason R Thorpe wrote:
>=20
> 	m68k			amiga
>=20
> 		I don't know the status of this.  Amiga people: please
> 		hurry up and get this port switched, or at least tell
> 		me what the hold up is.

Aymeric claims this should be switchable with one exception: the bootblocks
can't be cross-built. I'll try a cross-build during this week and try
to understand what happens.

I don't know whether "native" building with the new building system does
make any difference; this would take nearly two 68060/50MHz-days to check,
which I can't easily allocate right know.

Regards,
	-is

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga--