Subject: Re: ARM ELF TODO list
To: Ben Harris <bjh21@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm
Date: 09/24/2001 10:37:06
On Sunday 23 September 2001  1:26 pm, Ben Harris wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Sep 2001, Chris Gilbert wrote:
> > > Still to do:
> > > * (gcc) Ensure 8-byte stack alignment on function entry
> >
> > I presume that we also need to ensure that asm code that calls c funcs
> > does this as well, I'm just looking for something I can do to help get
> > ARM ELF ready for prime time.
>
> Yes.  If you can find any assembly functions that do this, they should be
> fixed.

Lots of them throughout the place need to be checked.  I'm happy to do this,
yes I'm volunteering to check the .S files.  I'm not going to check toolchain
dirs as I believe they're more the realm of those fiddling with toolchain
stuff (and you need to have signed a gnu agreement etc etc)

I'll start working through the list of obvious files to check (based on
grepping for C_LABEL)

Cheers,
Chris

currently the list looks like this: