Subject: ARM ELF TODO list
To: None <>
From: Ben Harris <>
List: port-arm
Date: 08/22/2001 14:15:09

* (kernel) Ensure 8-byte stack alignment on signal entry [bjh21]
* Ensure 8-byte stack alignment on exec [bjh21]
* Decide how to do shared libraries (follow Linux? ATPCS?)
* (makefiles) Support reach-over native builds of new toolchain [tv]
* (gas) Support for ARM ELF PIC relocations (didn't work last time I
* (ld.elf_so) Support for ARM ELF
* Get FSF copyright assignment forms for bjh21. [rearnsha]

Not yet committed:
* (libc) Make room for VFP registers in jmp_buf [bjh21]
* (gcc) Support for mode-independent code (checking mode when we need to
  generate PC from R15). [rearnsha]

Still to do:
* (gcc) Ensure 8-byte stack alignment on function entry

* (gdb) Support ARM ELF

That looks pretty good.  Volunteers to test gdb and fix the compiler?

Portmaster, NetBSD/arm26               <URL:>